Headliners: Charles Menghini, Band; Therees Hibbard, Choir; Janet Barrett and Jill Trinka, Elementary; Richard Meyer, Orchestra
Special Guests: Larry Livingston; Boston Brass; Kathleen Sanz, NAfME President; Mike Blakeslee, NAfME Executive Director; Lynn Tuttle, NAfME Director of Public Policy, Research and Professional Development
Click here for 2019 Conference Registration Policies, Prices and Information
Pre-register for the conference: Delegates must set up an Opus Event User Profile before registering. If you attended the 2018 WMEA Conference in Yakima, you already have a User Profile. To set up a new profile, please print the following instructions to guide you.
- To get started, click on this link: https://register.opusevent.com
- On the Opus Event home page, look for "New to Opus Event?" Click on "Create Account."
Non-Members, do not add a membership. On your User Profile page, click on the Home icon (top left) to bring up the correct registration form.
- New User Account. Fill in first name, last name, and email address. Create your own password, which must contain one number and one symbol. Confirm password. Opus Event will send you an email to complete your sign-up. Click Next.
- Account Verification View your email from Opus Event, copy the PIN you have been sent, and paste into the PIN window. Click Next.
- User Information. Fill in address, city/state/zip, and phone number(s)
- Link a Membership. On the same screen, select NAfME from the drop-down list. Click on Create User.
- Complete the next page with the email address and membership ID number NAfME has for you.
Registration questions? please email email@example.com
Click here for the Mail-in Registration Form
For the Double Tree by Hilton link:Click Here
Click Here for the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
Click this link for The Duniway - A Hilton Hotel
Click here for the Conference Schedule
New this year! Are you willing to serve as host for one or more conference sessions? Without a cadre of dedicated volunteers, the NAfME Northwest Conference simply would not take place. We invite you to join this select group for an enjoyable, much appreciated contribution to our organization. Contact Jaci Cummings in the WMEA office, firstname.lastname@example.org or check one of the boxes in the Hosts section of the registration form. Thanks for considering!