2021 Honor Group Auditions Postponed to Future Date
Due to complications with many schools around the Northwest opening remotely, thus suspending in person connections with music students this fall, the opening of the All Northwest audition window scheduled for September 1st has been postponed. Please continue to monitor this website as we will announce the new schedule here.
Click here for 2021 All-Northwest audition materials.
Due to school closures related to the COVID-19 outbreak these are the new deadlines for the NAfME Northwest Division Conference in Spokane, WA February 11-14.
- Conference Performing/Demonstration Ensembles Auditions Deadline June 15, 2020
- Conference Session Proposals Deadline June 15, 2020
- All notifications will be sent August 1, 2020
- All Acceptance responses are due by September 15, 2020
2021 Northwest Division Conference and All Northwest Honor Groups
Spokane Convention Center
February 11-14, 2021
Propose a session for the 2021 NAfME Northwest Division Conference
Session proposals are now located on https://www.opusevent.com/
- From the home page look in the lower left for the “Auditions” button. A pull down will appear.
- You will see the event listed as “NAfME Session Proposals for NW Division Conference. Spokane, February 11-14, 2021.
- Click it…Directions for submission are found on the proposal form
WMEA is on (Twitter: @WMEAWA)
CONNECT with experienced teachers in your area. Click on the CONNECTED button below.
APPLY for a Music Matters grant today.
Click on the AMAZON.COM button on the right each time you shop at Amazon.com and a portion of your purchases will be donated to WMEA at no additional cost to you.