New 2021 Honor Group Audition Date
All Northwest Honor Group Auditions
The 2021 NAfME All-Northwest auditions will open on November 1, 2020. Access, application, and audition closing date information will be posted on this site at that time. Due to the continued tenaciousness of the pandemic, the Northwest Division Executive Board has elected to cancel the 2021 in person events. Realizing that many students have been working hard in preparation of audition materials, the Board has decided to hold the auditions and to announce selected students in recognition of the honor, and to provide a record of achievement for their
Click here for 2021 All-Northwest audition materials.
Due to school closures related to the COVID-19 outbreak these are the new deadlines for the NAfME Northwest Division Conference in Spokane, WA February 11-14.
- Conference Performing/Demonstration Ensembles Auditions Deadline June 15, 2020
- Conference Session Proposals Deadline June 15, 2020
- All notifications will be sent August 1, 2020
- All Acceptance responses are due by September 15, 2020
2021 Northwest Division Conference and All Northwest Honor Groups
Spokane Convention Center
February 11-14, 2021
Propose a session for the 2021 NAfME Northwest Division Conference
Session proposals are now located on https://www.opusevent.com/
- From the home page look in the lower left for the “Auditions” button. A pull down will appear.
- You will see the event listed as “NAfME Session Proposals for NW Division Conference. Spokane, February 11-14, 2021.
- Click it…Directions for submission are found on the proposal form
WMEA is on (Twitter: @WMEAWA)
CONNECT with experienced teachers in your area. Click on the CONNECTED button below.
APPLY for a Music Matters grant today.
Click on the AMAZON.COM button on the right each time you shop at Amazon.com and a portion of your purchases will be donated to WMEA at no additional cost to you.